Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Halloween was so much fun this year. We went to my Dad's house and went trick or treating in his neighborhood. Lauren and Evan were so cute. They make all of the holidays so much fun. Having kids has added a new element to everything. Lauren was originally going to be tinkerbell. We even had a cute little tinkerbell dress for her. But that morning she decided that she wanted to be sleeping bueaty instead. It's a good thing that we have all the disney princess' dresses already. Evan went as a UPS man. I saw the costume and had to get it. My dad is a UPS driver. Every time anyone asked Lauren what Evan was going to be for Halloween she would say, "He is going to be Grandpa."
Here we all are just before heading out to go trick or treating.

Evan and his Grandpa. Don't they make cute UPS men?

Lauren and my Dad. She loves her Grandpa. He is such a good one too. When he lived with us, Lauren would go into his room at 6:00 every night and they would watch a Disney show together. She still asks me when is Grandpa coming home.

Lauren at the first house getting her candy.

Here is my attempt at taking a picture of Chad and I. Dosn't Chad look so cute?

This is Chad's attempt at taking a picture. Ok, I admit it, he is much better then I am.

After we were done getting candy, we went back to my Dad's house and had dinner and watched James Bond. Rita made some yummy soup and bread bowls. It was a fun night. I think that we just started a new tradion. Thanks Dad and Rita! We love you guys!

7 comments:

John and Sherri said...

Sounds like fun! I love Evan's costume- very cute. Lauren made a beautiful princess- cute hair!

Kelly said...

Looks like lots of fun! Kids have made all holidays extra special for us too!

Collings Family said...

Oh my gosh that UPS costume is a hoot!

Unknown said...

So cute. Can't wait to see you guys on Thanksgiving!

Michelle said...

How cute!! I love all the pictures! I love the picture of you and Chad, you make such a cute couple! And I love the picture of little Evan and your Dad as UPS guys! How fun!

Rachael said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. Evan's costume is so cute!

Our Story said...

It looks like you had lots of fun. your so smart to bring your camra with you when you go trick-or-treating I forgot mine.