Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lauren

Everytime it rains, Chad puts blankets on the deck and we cuddle into them and watch the rain. It is a little ritual that Lauren had embraced and loved. So when it was raining early in the morning on monday, Lauren ran down the stairs after she woke up full of excitment. "Mommy, I need a jacket, some socks and lots and lots of blankets." It was way to cold for me, but she was happy as can be watching the rain fall.



Last night, Lauren started laughing so hard. "Loot mommy, I have Gwampa pants!" And she totally did. It was so funny to me. Who needs T.V when you have free entertainment in your kids?


Someone at the duck pond once told me that Lauren looks like little Cindy Lou Who from How the Grinch Stole Christmas. In these pictures, I can totally see it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoL! she's funny! you have very cute and good looking kids. Good to see you again.

Michelle said...

Lauren is sooo cute! What a silly little girl! I got a crack out of her and Aidan last night eating the sugar. What cute kids! I love the video of her outside and the pictures of her with "grawmpa pants" are sooo cute!... It was so fun seeing you last night! I love getting together with the girls, can't wait till our next girls night out!

Keri said...

OH MY GOSH! She totally does!!! I completely agree!

Amber said...

That is adorable. I love that she appreciates the raining coming down. What an amazing little girl

Dennis and Calena said...

How funny! That is so cute that she did that!