Thursday, November 6, 2008

Girls Night





Ok, I know that everyone has blogs, so everyone is going to see these pictures about 20 times, but I am putting them up anyway. I love girls night. I feel very blessed to have the friends that I do have. I miss the good ol' university 2nd ward. It was the ward that Chad had his heart opperation. It was where Lauren was blessed and where Evan was blessed also. We started out as two people and then we became a family in that ward. I have made some really good friends there and I am very glad that I am able to still see them once a month (sometimes more). I am a very private person, I don't think these amazing women even know all the times that their smiles and sincer inquireies into my life have always uplifted me. We had so much fun. I loved looking at everyones little newborn babies, oh so cute!! We went to Red Robin's this month. It was good eats and good company.
Lauren and Aiden Mead were having there own little private date while we were there. I feel so bad for the bussers! They made such a mess with the sugar. But they were so cute!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That was so much fun last night. Lauren and Aidan were so cute together! I love those pictures of them!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see you all next month! Lauren is so cute and she is getting big and more pretty . the picture of the kids are cute!

Dennis and Calena said...

I thought it was really fun as well! I missed taking my camera so it was fun to see the pictures on your page. I love the monthly dinners!

Unknown said...

I want friends. Looks fun.

Keri said...

THanks for letting me steal the pics. Our two kids are so cute and love their dates! Aidan was trying to say hi and wave to Lauren all night and I finally told him to just go over. Lol.