Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ABC tag.


A. Attached or Single? Attached to Chad. I swear he still makes me giddy too!
B. Best Friend? Chad, of course.
C. Cake or Pie? I am an equal oppertunity Calorie intaker. I love all the bad sweet stuff.
D. Day of Choice? Anyday on the weekend. Anyday that Chad doesn't have to go to work.
E. Essential Items? I always wear a hoodie, everyday. I love my hoodies.
F. First Kiss? Chad and I went on a walk and he kissed me! I don't know who started it, but it doesn't matter. It was one of those super soft barley there kisses. Yummy!
G. Good Time? Anytime I can spend with my family. I love watching my kids play together. I think we have the cutest family! I am so greatful that I have the husband I have and the little ones that I get to raise.
H. Hometown? Morgan, Ut
I. Indulgence? Anything Chocolate. And if you can add peanut butter to it too, all the better.
J. January or July? Neither, I am more of a spring, fall kind of girl. Not so much a summer whinter one.
K. Kids? Lauren, who is 3 (4 in december, yikes!) and Evan who just turned 1
L. Life isn't complete without? My family. Because of extenuating circumstances, I have learned that family isn't always the one you are born into, but the one you create. I love the family that I have created and my strong network of friends. I need you guys!
M. Marriage Date? January 31st 2003, the best day of my life!
N. Number of Brothers & Sisters? Tricky question. Quick answer is 1 brother, 2 sisers. But then I have Chad's family and they are too close to me to just call them in-laws. They have totally made me feel loved and surrounded by family all the time.
O. Outside or Inside? Both. In the whinter, I totally hibernate. And in the summer, I am always running around.
P. Phobia or Fears? Spiders, and loosing any member of my family. And Lauren growing up to not want a relationship with me (thats a big one)
Q. Quote? “Motherhood is near to divinity. It is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind. It places her who honors its holy calling and service next to the angels." -The First Presidency
R. Reason to Smile? Lauren and Evan, and they do! They make me smile and laugh everyday! I love my little babies.
S. Season of Choice? I love Spring! Everything is new and fresh. I love it.
T. Tag 3 people? Molly Collings, Nikki Pollard, and hummmm, Keri Mead
U. Unknown Fact about Me? In reality, I really want six kids. But when my kids are under a year old, I will always say that I am so done having kids. I am totally thinking that I want an other little one soon. (Chad, are you reading this? wink, wink)
V. Vegetable? Squash and zuccini, all stemed up together. Yummy!
W. Worst Habit? I honestly think I am too hard on myself. I am learning to not be so critical of me. Chad is helping me. He truely builds me up. Spencer W. Kimball once said that a joke at someone ealses expence is never funny. I am just now starting to learn that that includes me. Thanks Chad! I love you so much.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound!!
Y. Your Favorite Food? Avocado on toast with a little salt. Mmmmm!! I am completly going to agree with you on this one Brandi. And you are the one who introduced me to the wonderful world of Avocado on toast for which I will forever be greatful!!
Z. Zodiac Sign? Virgo\Libra. Depends on which star chart you look at. I was born right on the cut off day. So I guess I am a Zodiac Mute!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute post! It's fun to learn more about you :). Can't wait to see you tomorrow at the girls night!

Collings Family said...

That was cute. How was girls night? I was going to tell you our first Jane Austen book club meeting will be lunch on Sat 15th to discuss how we are going to do it. Let me know if you can make it and I'll pick you up.