Wednesday, November 19, 2008

K-I-S-S-I-N-G...


#3 When and where was your first kiss?

Before I start, I just have to defend myself. From the time we went on the double date, to the time that we actually went on an offical date, it was like two weeks. And a lot happened inbetween. ie Dodger game. And I didn't write about all the times we hung out with our two groups of friends. Sooo, having said that, our first kiss was on our..um..first date. Ok, ok, I know what your thinking, and I am not that kind of girl. There was something diffrent with Chad from the very begining. It was so speacial to me that I didn't really talk about it to my friends or even my family. I usually would go out with a guy and imediatly spill the beans about every moment of the date to my friends. But with Chad, it was so personal. I wanted to keep him to myself as long as possible. And it was a good kiss. We went on a walk around his neighborhood after our date. We held hands and talked about everything from Garbage Pail kids to our goals and aspirations. We just held hands and floated along somewhere between the concrete and the stars. I don't know who started leaning towards who first, I think if was more like a gravitational pull. but before I knew it, his warm lips touched mine. It was such a sweet kiss too. It was soft and tender, a barley there type of kiss. Almost like the flutter of butterfly wings that were also taking flight in my stomache. It stands out in my memories as the best kiss ever. And it goes to show you that sometimes sweet and innocent make for better kisses then wet messy and sloopy.
#4 How long did you date?

We dated for 5 1/2 months. We spent everyday together. We called each other on the phone all the time. I think my friends might have put up "Have you seen this girl" fliers all around Simi Valley since I never saw them. We would just drive to the beach, or drive to Santa Barbra and back. One time we drove all the way to Long Beach!! All our dating consisted of driving and talking. I said "Me too!!" so much. We thought the same way, and had the same ideas on things, and had the same goals in life. I felt like I was home when I drove around So. California with him.


I love him very much. I do look at other couples and think that they can't possibly be as much in love with each other as Chad and I. I am greatful beyond words for him in my life. We are not rich, important, or influencial at all. But we are safe with each other, desperatly in love, and falling in love all over again each passing day. I dreamed hoped and prayed for someone to love me the way that Chad does. I wanted a best friend as well as someone who makes me feel like a teenager in love every time they looked at me. I knew he was "the one" for me that night at the Dodger game. He is my north star.

4 comments:

Our Story said...

Hey Melissa You guy's are such a cute couple and hear about how you met and all your good times together is soooooo fun. you are ment to be together for life and eternity.

Michelle said...

You and Chad have so many cute pictures together! I love your stories... Justin served his mission in Cali, in the same area you lived in. It was the Ventura mission. It's beautiful there!

Rachael said...

I'm so glad you guys are so happy together, it's got to make you feel like all of the hardships you go through are nothing compared to your love for each other.

Anonymous said...

awww how sweet !! I love your little love story so sweet!! you two look real young.