Sunday, November 9, 2008

sunbeams


In our Sunbeams class today, we were coloring. Always a hit with 3-4 year olds. Lauren bumped the crayon bucket, and here is the conversation the followed.
LAUREN: Opps, that was just an accident. It's ok, cuz it's just an accident.

ME: Yep, Your all right. It's no big deal.

HAILEE: When I have to go pee and I pee on the bathroom floor cuz I am not fast enough, my mom says it's ok cuz it's an accident. I am not fast sometimes.

ME: Sometimes that happens.

LILY: We are not suppose to say poop.

ME: We're not?

LILY: NO, because we're not suppose to say poop.

LAUREN: My dog pooped in the house and she isn't suppose to. And on time she peed on my bed.

HAILEE: Maybe she couldn't go fast enough, and it was just an accident.

All this because Lauren spilled the crayons. So what did your kids learn in Church today?

8 comments:

Amber said...

That is hilarious! I love the way little kids think.

Keri said...

I love it!!!

Collings Family said...

Don't you just love little kids? Except that totally made me feel guilty because when my kids have accidents I don't always say "that's ok"

Kelly said...

That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

Lol! That is hilarious! How funny! I love little kids!

Jill said...

HAHA, kids are so funny! No adult can be as funny as kids because kids' humor is just so innocent and un-intentional!

Kalynne said...

Hey, I just made my blog private-so if you want to read it email me at kalynnej@yahoo.com!

Celeste said...

That is so FUNNY!!! That makes me laugh! I love those little girls! You are such a great teacher. Thank you for being patient with all those little accidents!