Monday, April 20, 2009

Kari's Shower


My sister in law Kari had her baby shower on Saturday. I love my family, and I just love that Kari is going to be a mommy. I have a speacial place in my heart for Kari. She is the first one of Chad's sisters that I got to meet. She had just come home from her mission and was visiting Chad in California when I first started dating Chad. It is Kari that I first told how I felt about Chad. And it was Kari that asked me if Chad were to ask me to marry him, would I say yes. And of course, I told her I would. Kari is a speacial girl with such a sweet heart. She is always there for other people, and I love that I can call her my sister. I know that through thick and thin, she will be there for me. I don't think that there are many people that you can say that about. But I can say that about Kari (and Chad's other sisters too, actually). She is going to be an amazing mom! I am so happy for you Kari!!

Just a couple more weeks and we get to meet little Lincoln James Nicolay!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What cute in-laws you have. How fun that her baby will be here so soon!