Monday, December 15, 2008

Vin's hair, and Lauren's new Career!

I think that Vin looks so adorable when he gets his haircut. His first haircut was a spur of the moment decision. So I wasn't able to get pictures of him. (so sad). This time, however, I made an appointment so I made sure to remember my camera! One thing I love about bloging is that I end up taking pictures of my kids everyday. I see in ordinary everyday event something I would love to blog about. I generally don't get around to it as often as I would like. But I do end up with lots of pictures of my kids just being kids, not just on speacial occasions and events, but in there everyday life! And our little buddy-boy getting his haircut is one of those everyday moments that I was able to get pictures of.

This is Vin just before we left for the mall. I love this shot of him because I just got done telling him "No no Buddy" He just looks so innocent! I love it. Cute boy.


He was a little unsure at first, so Chad handed him the Cell phone to play with to get his mind off of the haircut.


I love this!! When he gets nervous, he holds his hands and tilts his head to the side. It is such a sweet little look!! I am so glad that we got it on camera!




Taa-daa! The end result. I think he looks so cute in a little mo-hawk! He always looks so much older to me after he gets his hair cut!



While Evan was busy in the hot seat getting his golden hair chopped, Lauren was busy showing Chad all of the beauty products in the salon. She was letting Chad know about all of the benefits of each one. She was our little door to door sells-person. Anything that could keep her quit and busy!



After Evan's haircut, we told Lauren it was her turn to get her haircut, and she cryed so hard. Big round crocodile tears! We let her know that we were just kidding. She loves her hair. And who can blame her. If I had her hair, I wouldn't want to change it in anyway either. She has georgous hair. It was so cute.

7 comments:

Dennis and Calena said...

That's a cute story! It's so hard keeping up on boys hair, with girls at least it can just keep growing!

Jill said...

Cute! Hair cuts always make me a little sad for some reason, especially when they are babies. Lauren does have beautiful hair! Sometimes I wish I would have let Jayci's just grow so she still had baby hair, but she had a mean mullet that had to go!

Keri said...

So cute, Vin is getting so big!!!! I hate having to get Aidan's cut so often....Madison's will just keep growing I guess.

Michelle said...

Vin looks so handsome with his new haircut, what a cutie! Lauren is a cutie too! I love her long hair!... I'm curious, how did Evan get his nickname??

Melissa said...

We just shortened his name from Evan to Vin one day, and it stuck.

Collings Family said...

Melissa, that picture of you holding Evan when you are both looking to the right - I can actually see a resemblance between you two. You do have a kid that looks like you!

Unknown said...

I can SO see her becoming a hair stylist!