Monday, December 22, 2008

Travel update

As I am writing this we just passed out 7th car that has slid of the road, uhh, make that 8! We are just outside of Neahi, and it has taken us three hours to get here! But we are on our way! We may be going just 45 mph, but we in fact going! I am sure that we will end up at a hotel tonight. I don't think, with the weather the way it is, that we will be able to go straight through. Ahh the joys of holiday travel. As I writing, Vin is in the back seat crying. Poor little man! He has such a hard time sleeping anywhere but his bed. So as you are sitting at your computer,drinking hot chocolate (that is what I am imagining you doing right now), in your fuzzy pink slipers and nice warm house, think of us crazys on the road and send us good thoughts! I will update you a little later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! That's pretty scary... I hope you make it to Cali safely and enjoy the Holidays... be safe :)

Michelle said...

Scary!! It just took me 40 minutes to get home from Maries house, which is usually like a 7 minute drive. Good luck!!! Be safe!!! :) And have a happy Christmas in Cali!!

Unknown said...

PLEASE BE CAREFULLLLL!!!! ARGH!

Keri said...

CAREFUL!!! Ok, I'm going to go make hot choc now and find some pink fuzzy slippers....lol. I'm sorry you left so late. I could've brought your book back to you. Ha ha. I'm sure that's top on your list huh?