Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Whole lotta Randomness

Riddle me this...What do you get when you give a couple of teenagers a camera and let them have at it?






I got these pictures off of my Mother-in-laws camera. These are my cute neices, Sammie and Rylee (and the one picture has my nephew D.J in it). They are a crack up!
When we went to Las Vegas, we were able to go to dinner with Mimi and Pop Pop. It was alot of fun. Lauren and Evan love their Mimi and Pop Pop so much. (and so does Chad and I).




I was walking up the stairs yesterday and in my way was a little girl and her little cat. It looked so cute, I had to run and grab my camera.



As you can proboly see in the last pictures, Sydney has a new summer hair cut. Every year, we get our two little cats shaved for the summer. They love the haircut after they get it, but they hate the whole process. Our cat Sydney is very fiesty for such a little cat. When we walked in the door after their haircut, the first thing that Sydney saw was our dog Radley. She ran to Radley and jumped her. Hissing and meowing. Poor Radley just sat in the corner with her head down and her tail between her legs untill Sydney was done with her temper tantrum. It really was so funny to watch. (Don't worry, Sydney doesn't had any claws).

Here is Sydney atacking poor Radley.

Sydney's new haircut..

and Gracie's new haircut.

Chad is such a good Daddy. He is so cute with Lauren and Evan. I think all the time that I am lucky to have married someone who likes to play with my kids. Yesterday we were all hanging out in the back yard when Lauren saw a "tomato bug". Chad got down on the ground with them and played with the bugs for awhile. It was really cute.



3 comments:

Michelle said...

What cute pictures. I love the one of Lauren and Sydney taken from behind, how cute!

Rachael said...

How cute, I've heard cats are mean things after getting de-clawed and/ or hair cuts, Poor things.

Your family is so cute!

John and Sherri said...

I love the Lauren and cat picture too! So cute.