Friday, July 10, 2009

My Muddy Boy!

My boy loves to get dirty! Such a difference from my little girl. Lauren is sooo girly, that even when she is digging wholes in the dirt, she manages to come away without a speck of dirt on her. But Vin, oh my gosh! I have to give the kid a bath everyday he loves to get dirty. I am not above thinking that he might just roll around in the dirt like a cat! I love this video. He is so funny. I love the look he gives me when I tell him that eating the mud is dirty. (it was raining that day. And yes, I know, Evan is outside in the rain in nothing but a diper. But it was a nice hot summer rain).

He was so muddy after that. He was muddy from head to toe! But he had a great time! That is what childhood is all about. Here are some more pictures of Muddy Evan. He is so Stinkin' cute! I love this boy!


And here is Evan with our dog Radley. Chad bought me Radley for Valentines day when Evan was 5 months old. Chad may have bought the dog for me, but she is definatly Evan's dog. She loves Evan and Evan loves her. It is real cute. And although I wouldn't recomend getting a puppy when you have a 5 month old, I am so glad we did it. There was a time when we almost put her up on KSL Classifieds, but I am so glad that we stuck it out. Look how cute they are together! Evan's first word was "Radley." I have no ego, so I am OK with that. Lauren's first word was "Diper", so "Radley" was a step up. Maybe my next kid will say "Mommy" first. Or they may say something totally random first. We are, after all, a totally random family.

Man I love this cute boy soo much!!

2 comments: