Thursday, July 9, 2009

Roy Aquadic Center

I got to go swimming yesterday with some friends from high school. I love these girls so much! They are my people. We have been through so much together. Bad boyfriends, bad break ups, bad hair cuts, Boot Scootin', cows, horses, cheese tasting, all night cry fests, sluffing, mink sheds, ear percings, Steph's drive in, fights, graduation, moving on, Russia, college, marriages, babies. Well, you get the point. They are my people. They have seen me at my best and at my worst, and they are still around. I know that I don't get to see or talk to them as much as I would like, but I also know that there isn't anything I couldn't say to them. And I believe that they could say the same about me. They are my oldest friends. In fact, I have known them so long, that they are the only ones who still call me Missy. There is some comfort in knowing that there are people out there who know you and will stand by you through really thick and really thin. They have already proved to me that they will. Unfortunatly, I didn't get any pictures of them. The sad thing is, we really have very few pictures of us together at all. But I did get some pictures of Lauren and Evan having fun in the water. I love my kids, they are so dang cute!








1 comment:

Dennis and Calena said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!