Thursday, July 16, 2009

Friendship Park

We just got back from Friendship Park. It is so stinkin hot!!! What am I doing in Utah again? I need to be in California with the nice cool Ocean breeze and the beach. Oh I love and miss the beach sooo much. We could have gone to Point Dume instead of Friendship Park. "Universe! Do you hear me! I am ordering up a move to Calabasas so I can go to the beach everyday!" It hasn't worked yet, the secret. I have been ordering up a move to California for a couple of years now. Apperently, the universe put us on back order. I totally got off track, back to the park. We met up with my friend Aimee and her super cute little girls. Lauren loves Hailee and Kallie. We only stayed for a couple of hours, but it was so hot. It was fun though.


Evan and I on the swings. I love my little boy!! Who knew that boys were so tender hearted and sweet?


It amazes me all the time, the capasity that Lauren and Evan both have to love unconditionally. They give there love away like it is going out of style-only it never does. It is this never ending wealth of love.


Lauren loves Hailee. She is always asking when she can play with her again. And they play so cute together. I had the opportunity to get to know Hailee a little more because I got to be her sunbeams teacher. She is so cute and says the funniest things. Her and Lauren really do get along so good and have alot in common. Arn't they cute!


It got so hot that the kids just wanted to be in the shade. They started to breakdown. That is when we knew it was time to head on home.



You almost can't tell from the back that all three girls were having a melt down. Haha, so funny. It was fun though. Tomarow should be fun as well. We get to go swimming again with Lauren's cousins! Yeay!

5 comments:

The Cherrys said...

Next time we'll bring reinforcements...drinks and food!!! And maybe go earlier in the day...and you can't move to CA, we would all be so sad :(

Hilary said...

Cute, cute pictures!

Rachael said...

That is so neat. Where is that park by the way? Everyone talks about it, and I have no clue where it is.

Melissa said...

"Melissa,
Have I told you what a great mom you are. I love reading your blog. One day you should write a book, about wha you know best, being a mother, wife, sister, daughter. The good and the bad. I love watching mygirls relationship also. No one ever told me that kids relationships are one of the best part of being a mother. It makes me want more, sometimes, so that I can watch them. Lyndsy and Aly are getting to be good buddies, but man can they fight, and Lyndsy is a little bit competive for praise, Aly addors her sister and wants to vbe with her all the time. I am tring to figure out what the best day to have you come up is. WE had to cancel our trip because of money. I hate money! My mom wants me and the girls to do something. We are thinking of taking Lyndsy school shopping. So once I figure out what we are going to do. I will send you a messsage about a day. I am thinking tues. would be good though. I love you. Kiss the kids for me. Kami"

Unknown said...

No. It's even too hot for the beach in CA. =)