Sunday, September 14, 2008

So I was at Wal-Mart about a month ago. (big surprise. I am there everyday. If you want to find me, you should check Wal-Mart!) Anyway, I ran into an old friend from high school! It was fun to see her. We exchanged numbers and did the whole "I'll call ya" thing. But we really did call and arrange a time to get together. It was fun! We went to the castle park with our kids. Her daughter Justine has almost the same personality as Lauren so they got along real well. We talked like no time has passed. Real good friends are hard to come by, so I am glad that we reconnected and I am hoping we will stay in touch.

Lauren and Justine. So cute.

A litte girl bonding time.

Ok, so I hate this picture of me, but it was really the only one that I had of all of us. Just a bad angle on my part. But this is of me (hello captin obvious), Lauren, Evan, my friend Corianne, her little girl Justine and her baby boy Orson. We had lots of fun. I so want to do it again.

No comments: