Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Dinosaurs.

Today we went to the Dinosaur Park up Ogden Canyon with Chad's mom, his sister Traci and Traci's little boy Carter. It was a lot of fun. It was a perfect day for it. Again, Evan loved the dinosaurs and Lauren loved playing with her cousin. Evan went right to sleep after we got home. All Lauren has done is lay on the couch, and I feel like I could go to sleep right now if I allowed myself too. I guess that is the mark of a really fun day, if you come home just exhusted. See, I am getting older!! We got some cute pictures I think. But trying to get a 3 year old, 2 year old, and a little 1 year old to all look at the camera at the same time is near impossible. But even still, I think that they look cute.
Lauren and Carter run up and down the slid for I don't know how long. They would come down laughing. Lauren yelling "Again" and Carter declaring "I got shocked". It was very cute. I keep thinking how it just takes so little to keep them entertained, but as I was thinking that, I also thought that there is nothing ealse I want to be doing. So I guess that I am easily entertained as well. (Lauren coming down the slid, Carter is right behind, and Grandma Nancy playing catcher).
Evan loves the swings and I love his smiles. After maybe 10 min, Evan started to nod off in the swing. It was cute.
Grandma Nancy and Lauren taking a load off after walking around all afternoon. Lauren loves her grandma so much.


4 comments:

John and Sherri said...

Looks like fun! Your kids are adorable!

kristy said...

Hey Melissa! I'm so glad you found us because I haven't seen you in the longest time! I'm not sure I even knew you had a little boy, but you have a beautiful family! Thanks for commenting! I really miss seeing you!

kristy said...

This is cousin Jill, by the way, I didn't realize I was logged in under Jesse's name!

The Parks' said...

Fun! Your family is so cute. I'm glad I can see what you are up to on your blog :)