Tuesday, September 2, 2008

No-Labor, Labor day.

While everyone ealse in Utah was boating or hiking, we were sleeping. While everyone ealse was roasting marshmellows or visiting with family, we were being lazy. Yes the good ol' Triplett tradion on Labor day did not go unobserved. We take our holiday very seriously. We try very hard to refrain from all types of Labor if at all possible on labor day. Its a personal choice. I think that we accomplished it very well. I am quit proud of our vast laziness. We did good I think. I read a book all day while Chad played is computer games. Lauren and Evan took turns playing, sleeping and whining. And as bed time for the babies came around, we were all surprised that all day long we didn't hardly move, except were nessisary. Oh it was a great slothful day.




2 comments:

Collings Family said...

That is so funny, I like "its a personal choice." I was lazy too and stayed up way too late trying to finish Breaking Dawn. I love it! Did you want to try and get the book club ball rolling again?

Unknown said...

We observe it in the same way. Maybe it's just our family.