Saturday, September 6, 2008

Yesterday we celebrated Carter and Evan's birthdays. Evan's little cousin Carter turned two on Sept.1st and Evan's birthday is on the 12th of September. I am stunned that it has been a year since he was born. If anyone easle is surprised, then I am baffled. The time has truly flown by. I love him so much. It is amazing how your heart grows every time you have a baby. It doesn't really divide, it grows. He is the cutest little man that I have ever seen. Happy Birthday my little Buddy boy. I love you so much.


Traci and Kevin did a good job putting it all together. All we really had to do was show up. They picked the park, put up the decorations, ordered the pizza, and just about everything ealse. The exciting thing is this time next year, carter will have a little brother. Traci is pregnate! I love little new babies in our family. Espeacially when it isn't me getting up at 2:00 A.M to fed him and rock him back to sleep.

Kari, John and Shari, Rylee, and Samantha.

Everyone (except Chad) watching carter open up his gifts. I am lucky to have Chad's family. I feel like they genuinly love me. Not like an in-law, but like family. I love his sisters, and in my heart I call them my own sisters. They have shown that there is no such thing as in-law when you talk about them.

Kari is such a good auntie. And the best presant of the whole night is the one that Kari and James gave us. Kari just announced that she has a little baby cooking in her tummy. As good as an auntie as she is, I know that she will be an even better mommy. Congradulations Kari! I am more excited for you then I can even tell you.

It was a great night. The only thing missing was James, Ryan Brittny and Jaden, and Billy. We miss them when they are not here and rejoice when they can come home and see them again. We love you guys and can't wait to see you again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Kari! Tell her I said Congratulations.

Traci said...

Hey Melissa :) So after hours and hours of frustration I finally have a blog..well sort of, there's so much I still don't know how to do...but I'm sure I'll get it eventually...anyway will you please go on my page and put your name on my friends list? :) I love ya and enjoy looking at ALL of your cute pictures! :)

Traci said...

Maybe you need my web address...I'm not sure if it tells you or not. So it's TheNelsonFamBlog.blogspot.com