Thursday, October 14, 2010

Universal Studios

We were going to go to Disneyland while we were out there, but it was just to expensive. We ended up going to Universal Studios instead, which was great! We had a lot of fun.



While we were in line for the tram ride, a bunch of Japanese tourist kept taking pictures of and with Lauren. They said that she looked like a barbie doll. Lauren was good for awhile, but after 20 min of it, it got overwhelming to her so Chad had to pick her up and hold her. It was cute. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it.

Evan did not like King Kong at all. He hid his little face through the whole thing. And then when we came out, he claped his hands and said "Yeah!! I did it! Now we can get out now!!" It was funny.


Look! I'm on Wisteria Lane! I love Desperate Housewives. It's my favorite show, so that was fun for me.



Ok, This is how Evan works. First time trying something new..he hates it, second time..he thinks 'maybe not so bad' , third time..he had got it and he loves it. These next pictures crack me up because you can totally see that part of Evan's personality play out in picture form.

First time..hates it.

Second time..not so bad.


Third time..loves it!


Water World.


We got Lauren's face painted and I think she looks super cute. She kept asking if her make up was still on the rest of the day.
And here is a video of Lauren talking to Donkey.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

What a fun trip! I went to Universal Studios and Water World growing up...great places. What awesome memories for the kids!

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a great vacation!!