Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bowling in Simi

The day after my cute little Nieces and my Nephew flew in from Utah to California, we all went bowling together. It was the first time that Lauren and Evan have gone bowling. It was a lot of fun.

While we waited to go bowling, we played around in the arcades. (Doug, Evan, Chad, Rylee)



I am not the best bowler in the world. I am either really on, or I suck. That day, I happened to be doing good. In high school (good ol' Morgan High) every firday for gym, we would walk over to the bowling alley, which was right next door, and bowl. It was my favorite day to go to gym. I really haven't bowled much since. But after the fun time we had, I think that I want to make it a weekly event. The kids both loved it too.



The launch of Lauren's first bowling ball.



Evan's very first time bowling. It didn't matter if he got a gutter ball or if he knocked down all of the pins. He would clap his hands and laugh everytime.



After a while, Laure ditched the bowling ramp and decided to free style it. Doesn't she have great form?

I surprised myself with winning! I thought for sure that Debbie would win. She was kicking some serious bowling balls! Mimi can bowl! Everyone just had tons of fun though, so in the end we were all winners.

And the results from the kids game. Good times...good times. :)

The family that bowls together, stays together, don't cha think?

Thanks Mimi and Pop Pop for taking us. Love you both!

No comments: