Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feeding Pop Pop's fish and Breakfast at Millie's

One of the fun things that we get to do while we are out there is breakfast a Millie's every morning. The people that work there have watched our little family grow. They have seen just Chad and I, me with my big belly when I was pregnant with Lauren, Lauren as a baby, then a little girl, me with my big belly when I was pregnant with Evan, and Evan as a baby, and now a little boy. Kind of cool I think. Before Millie's, Lauren and Evan just can't wait for Pop Pop to wake up so that they can feed the fish with him. They love to feed Pop Pop's fish!





Pretty fish! Lauren felt bad that they didn't have names, so she named three of them, Lixey, Pixey, and French. I am not sure which one is which. But she felt better once they had names (well, at least three of them do now)

After the fish, we head on down the road to Millie's. Lauren and Evan love it. Here are a bunch of pictures from different breakfasts all week long.






It never really feels like a vacation when we go to California, it really feels like we are going home.

No comments: