Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mr and Mrs Szabo


The whole reason we were able to go on this trip to CA was to see Jennifer and Jimmie get married. They are a pretty cute couple. It is one of those situations where you just know that they were ment for each other. It was a lot of fun to be there and to get the chance to see everyone of out California family.

Lauren and her cousin Taylor. Lauren loves Taylor. Once she found her, the girls were inseparable the rest of the night. If you ask Lauren what her favorite part of the wedding was, she will tell you "dancing with my best friend Taylor,"


When I see these two cute girls together, it makes me wish that we lived closer. How cute are they!?!

Evan and DJ playing. Doesn't Evan look so cute in his suit? I love it!!

(Nikki, the beautiful bride Jen, and Dawn)
Arn't these girls just beautiful? (and yes, I stole this picture from your facebook page Nikki.) I love these girls so much! They make me feel like I have a family.

My cute neices, Rylee and Sammie.

My Mom in law, AKA Mimi, AKA Debbie :)

Myself and my Dad in law, Pop Pop, or Doug. :)
And to end things..here is a little video of Lauren and Taylor dancing at the wedding. So stinkin' cute!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So many cute posts! Looks like you guys have been way busy and have been having lots of fun! That's so fun that you get to go to Cali so often! How fun! You have such a dang cute little family! That's so exciting that you are pregnant! Yay! Congratulations! That's fun the your sis in law and you will be having babies so close in age!