Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Be-witching fun time!!

On Friday, I went down to Gardner Village with my super cute sister in laws for their Witchstock thing that they have every year. It was so much fun. It was so crazy to see all of these people dressed up in different kinds of witches. I love Chad's sisters, they very good to me and super sweet, I love to hang out with them no matter what we end up doing. But I am hoping that this will be a Halloween tradition for years to come.

We started the evening out at Olive Garden. This is Traci and Shari.

Me and Kari. Kari is pregnant too, and our due dates are just two days apart. She is due May 26th and my due date is May 28th. How cool is that. I'm excited.


Do we make some pretty cute witches? I love these girls!


The guys standing behind us were walking around on stilts. So many of the costumes were just so super elaborate, it was fun to see them all.

And these girls were dressed up like the three witches from Hocus Pocus.

It was alot of fun. It was nice to get out and be Melissa and not Mommy for a few hours.

4 comments:

John and Sherri said...

Looks like fun! CONGRATS on the baby- I must have missed that! I am excited for you:) Babies are so much fun!

Unknown said...

I want to go!!!! Jealous.

Amber said...

FUN! It looks like it will be a great Halloween tradition

Jill said...

How fun! I'm not really the dress-up type so I've never done that before, but I love gardner village!

Congrats on the pregnancy!