Monday, June 22, 2009

Raindrops keep falling on my head...

I know that if you live in the greater Ogden area, then you had to have heard and seen the hail falling from the sky. We have skylights so the hail echoed all through out our house. It was a thunderous announcment of it's arrivle. So I grabed the camera and ran outside.

As with any kind of force of nature, the Triplett family loved it!! Lauren and Evan went outside and played in the balls of ice. It was a lot of fun.




I love the rain. I have loved it these past couple of weeks. I know that I am in the minority. Most people would love for the sun to come out. But I really love the rain. And because I live in Utah, a desert state, I am totally aware of how very little rain we actually get. I know that we have a hot long summer ahead of us. I guess that is why I apperciate the rain so much. Everytime it rains, we go out on the deck and bundle up in blankets and just watch the rain, listen to the thunder, and enjoy the lightning. We need to move to Seatle. I really don't like dry climents. That is why I hated Phenoix and Las Vegas and why I loved Porto Rico. We LOVE the rain!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the hail?! lol! wow! those are some big balls of hail. I too appreciate the rain ;-) it's fun when you have kids and they want to play on the rain for fun reminding you, you were once a child your self and how much fun you can have running around in the rain. ;-)

Kalynne said...

I totally agree with you! I told Ian just this week that I thought we should move to WA cuz I have loved this rain sooo much!