Friday, March 13, 2009

I have the Winter Blahs..

I haven't really done a real true blog post in quit a while. It has been a hard winter for us (well, me). Between hospitals and surgerys, as well as sickness-plus we are down to just one car again-this winter has been a long one. Thank goodness for Playhouse Disney! I thought I would post some random things.

These are pictures of Evan while he was being sick. Please tell me that I am not the only house this winter to be hit with sickness!! I have been sanatizing everything with bleach and lysol! We are finally feeling better. But it has been a good two, maybe even three months where one of us or all of us has been sick.


My poor little Buddy boy! Doesn't that look on his face just break your heart?


Even when Evan is not sick, he is such a little cuddler. He just sinks right into you. I love it. Lauren has always been to busy to sit and cuddle, even as a baby. She is just now starting to like to cuddle up to Chad and I. But Evan has always been a little cuddle bug.


Ok, here is where we get really random. Lauren stole my camera and disappered for about 30 min. When I imported the pictures onto the computer, this is what I saw.






Funny girl!! I love her cute goofy little personality. I look at my kids everyday and just think about how lucky I am. They are more precious then gold to me. They keep my so busy and so very happy.

5 comments:

Hilary said...

I could've written this same post! We've been sick for MONTHS and Annie's favorite past time of late is taking self portraits with my camera. :-)

Michelle said...

Sorry you've all been sick :(. I'm glad you're feeling better :). Love the silly pics of Lauren, she's a cutie!

Our Story said...

I hear you on the sickness. At my house it seems like one sickness after another. infact right now kyla has a little bit of a cold.

Cute pictures. Kids are so fun, I can't believe some of the things kyla thinks up of.

Rachael said...

What cute pictures. Hayden does the same thing every chance he gets. I am thinking of doing posts about all the pictures I find from Hayden.

Celeste said...

You have such cute kids. I feel slightly guilty when my kids are sick, because a little part of my loves that they just want to snuggle with me and be still.