Monday, December 28, 2009

Dear Blog Readers,

After much deliberation and consideration, I have decided to do nothing. I love the freedom of my blog. I love that people can come and read at anytime from anywhere. There is so many of my friends and family that cover the map, from New England to Texas and all the way back to California. To change the way I blog would be crazy. I refuse to cater to one person. So to my dear blog readers, read and comment away. I am happy to hear all of your encouraging words. You uplift me when I am feeling down and it is for all of you that I refuse to make commenting difficult. And to my dear anonymous commentator, if it pleases you to prof read my blogs-then by all means, you may prof read. But I am not going to spell check. Like I said before, I am aware of my inability to spell but I don't care. So if you care so deeply that you feel it necessary to point out my mistakes to me, then who am I to take that away from you. Have fun.

So with that, I wish all of you a Happy Blogging New Year-with plenty of adventures to blog about and an equal amount of spelling mistakes to go along with them.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

...Amen!! HE he he...

Unknown said...

Please move out here. You are lovely.

Keri said...

Go you! Love it!

John and Sherri said...

I love it! Way to go:)

Lacey said...

I love jumping on your blog and reading about your family. I like the way you write-you put so much of yourself into words in a way that most people could never do. I'm glad you aren't letting some idiot ruin it for you. :) MEAN PEOPLE DO SUCK!!!