Friday, December 25, 2009

Best Friends

Lauren and Evan are such good friends right now. I love watching them play together. Evan seriously looks at Lauren as if she hung the moon. He adores her and hangs on her every word-whether he understands the words or not. Anything she wants to do, he is game for. There is, of course, the occasional crying fest were each of them are shaking their fingers at each other in rage. But literally ten minutes later, they are belly laughing it up again. Here are some pictures of the two of them playing on our stairs. If you have ever been to our house then you know that we have an open stair case and stairs. Lauren and Evan think it is hilarious to hang out on the stairs and wave at us and occasionally throw things from the third floor all the way down to the entry way. If only we could also be just as entertained.





I know that they will go through their times of not liking each other, but I hope that they remember that they will always have each other to lean on. I love my cute kids and I love watching them play with each other. I feel so lucky everyday that I get to be the one to raise them. What cute goofy little kids I have!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat ppc[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood avenues to produce an income online.