Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We love the Beach

We in the Triplett family love the beach. And our favorite beach is Pointe Dume. Before I met Chad, I would take a book with me and hike up the rocks at Pointe Dume. I would sit at the top and over look the ocean while I read. When I dated Chad, we would often walk the sandy shore line, hand in hand. Now that we have kids, we spend the whole day at the beach chasing waves and building sand castles. Anyway you slice it, a day at the beach is so relaxing. The sound of the waves as it crashes againts the sand, the salt on your lips, the wind in your hair: we just love the beach.










Yes, we love the beach so much. It is fun to share all the joy that Chad and I get from the beach with Lauren and Evan. And as you can tell, they love the beach just as much as we do. A trip to California wouldn't be complete without a trip to the beach. (again, we took about a million pictures, it was hard to narrow it down.)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That's awesome that you have so many fun memories with your family at the beach. It seems like you go a lot. Those pictures are adorable and make me want to go to the beach :)!

Hilary said...

Awww, I love it!
I loved showing my kids the ocean, watching them play in the sand and the waves . . . it's like sharing some magical paradise with them!

Rachael said...

How fun, I love Evan's shirt. Lol

Kelly said...

I love the beach! Those are some adorable pics, especially the one of Evan with his hands on face.