Tuesday, September 29, 2009

California Fun


I reread my last blog post about Sydney, and I realized that I made a lot of spelling mistakes, well more the usual. When I wrote it, I was real upset and emotional-so that is my excuse.

Now, I think that we have had to much sadness on my blog this past week, it is time to write something a little more fun! I found the thumb drive that had a bunch of pictures from California on it. We still havn't found our camera, but I am starting to think that it is just lost. Oh well :) At least I have some good pictures of the beach and Lauren with the princesses.

Lauren loved Belle. She did tell Belle that when "I was born I didn't know anything and now I am 4. So I am just learning."





Belle walked Lauren over to Ariel. Lauren loved Areil. She was real sweet with her.

Lauren told Ariel that she "loved her bueatiful necklace."

And Ariel returned the complement by telling Lauren that she loved her hair.

And then she went to see Mulan.



Lauren was enchanted with the princesses. We took a million pictures. It was hard to narrow it down to these ones. She loved them and couldn't stop talking about them all day. I will post some more California pictures tomarow.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Lauren is so cute with all the princesses! She is a little princess herself!

Hilary said...

That was one of Annie's favorite places in all of Disneyland :-)
We were bummed though that there wasn't any of her 'favorites', no Belle, Aurora or Snow White . . . it was kind of a 'second string' princess photo shoot when we were there, with Mulan, Jasmine and Ariel :-)

Rachael said...

I'm so... can't wait to take Kimmy to do that! That had to have been one of the coolest days for Lauren. :)

The Parks' said...

What adorable pictures! I agree, Lauren is the perfect little princess!! That is so fun that you have been on so many California getaways. You are creating such good memories. I miss visiting regularly. I'm so glad I can catch up with how you're doing on your cute blog. :)

Sarah said...

looks so fun! when we were at Disneyland, the line to see the princesses was 2 hours so we decided not to wait. I wish we did though seeing your pictures! they are so cute

Sarah said...

looks so fun! when we were at Disneyland, the line to see the princesses was 2 hours so we decided not to wait. I wish we did though seeing your pictures! they are so cute

Keri said...

Such cute pics! Was that the princess place where you get to stand in line to meet a couple of them? We saw Snow White, Aurora, and Cinderella - I'm so jealous cause I really really wanted to see Belle and Ariel - and not to mention Mulan, I didn't even know they had her there!