Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Ever After

Do you think that me being sick on our anniversery and Chad being sick on Valentines Day is a bad Omen? Chad took such good care of me when I need him to, and I spent all day on the day the celebrates love taking care of my love. I never really cared for all of the tokens and the store bought love. I only noticed Valentines day, or New Years to come to think of it, when I had no one to call my own. Now that I have my everyday typical normal life and my best friend as my permante Valentine, I don't give those "couple" holidays much thought. I guess it really doesn't matter all that much, because true love shouldn't be celebrated on just one day of the year with a $3 card and a heart shaped box of chocolates but should be unceasingly clear with the little acts of kindness that is given each and everyday of our lives. Chad has already given me his heart, the fruits of his hard earned labor and two beautiful children. We may not have a lot of money and materials, but love is abundent in our home. I am fell so blessed that Chad asked me to be his wife. I am amazed at my foresight, that I knew when I saw him on his knee right before me, my life would be overflowing with happiness. He made all my dreams come true. I don't need granite countertops and an over flowing wardrobe, I just need Chad's hand in mine for all eternity.

Dear Chad,

I love our love. Falling in love with you is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am so lucky to be your wife! I fall in love with you more and more everyday! It is almost impossible for me to comperhend how deep my love for you will be 50 years from now. With your sence of humor, your carring ways,and your understanding, you have taught me how to believe in love. The times we spend together, laughing and enjoying each others company, or spending quit evenings on the couch with your arm over my shoulders as we watch T.V are some of the most precious times I have ever had in my life. Nothing in the world means more to be then the love we are discovering now. And I know that I could never love an other the way that I cherish you. I love you with all my heart.

With all my heart,
Melissa



It really doesn't matter where I go in life or what I do. I wouldn't want any of it without Chad.

4 comments:

The Benoits said...

I loved your pictures...true love and happiness. I love that your so in love with your hubby, and he with you. The world needs a bit more of your examples to show what marriage is really all about!

Hilary said...

So sweet.
And now I want to go to Knott's Berry Farm! :-)

Keri said...

Cute cute! I'm the same about VDay. I think it's dumb because it reminds single people that they don't have someone and that its also dumb because you should be doing loving acts and dates all through out the year and there shouldn't be a holiday that makes you do it!

Our Story said...

What a wonderful post. You can really tell how much you two really care for each other. It's so wonderful to hear of someone being in love and loving it in the prosses instead of the other.

I loved you pictures they were really cute.