Thursday, January 8, 2009

My friend Maczil took some picture of the kids, and I think that they turned out amazing! It it such a gift to me because I have never really had good pictures of the kids, and I can't afford to go somewhere to have them done. Only pictures from my digital camera. And so to me, this is like getting their picture done professionally-even though Maczil only does it as a hobby. She is very talented, at least I think so! I am very grateful that she did this for me.









9 comments:

Rachael said...

Your right they are amazing, but I think that's because you have beautiful children.

Our Story said...

So cute I cant believe how big there getting.

Jill said...

Wow! I love the b&w one of Lauren in her coat. Beautiful!

Michelle said...

Sooooooooo cute! I love them, especially the close ups! Lauren is beautiful! I love the ones of Evan on the chair too!... Maczil did a great job! I love that girl! I was just at her house earlier today doing our visiting teaching :).

The Benoits said...

Your pics are so cute, but then again so are your kids!! I love the close ups, they're priceless. I just love getting the kids pics done.

John and Sherri said...

They turned out great! I really like them. I love Evan on the chair with bare feet. And Lauren, she's just beautiful. I love pictures.
Hey, if you get a Christmas card- in January:) I really don't know what happened, I had them all addressed, stamped and sent out early this year, or so I thought. I just came across 5 cards, stamped and addressed- how they didn't get sent is beyond me, but I thought, why waste a stamp, better late than never- Sorry!

The Gurrrrr's said...

All I can say is, BEAUTIFUL!

Keri said...

Cute pics!!! Lauren has such big and beautiful eyes!

Dennis and Calena said...

Those turned out really cute! She did a great job!