Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Message for Mimi and Pop Pop

Lauren wanted to tell Mimi and Pop Pop something:


I just thought this video is funny. By the way, why do we call them videos when they really arn't videos anymore. This
one is of Evan using his diper as a pocket. When I change his diper, I sometimes find crackers, bread, apple slices, and little toys. So funny,unless it happens to be a dirty diper. Then it is just gross. Oh and poor kid is sick, so he is coughing. We have had a delightful couple of weeks with all of us taking turns being sick. Anyway, I just thought this was funny. And please ignore my funny voice. Like I said, we have been sick.

3 comments:

Our Story said...

Both of those videos were so cute. Its amazing what kids do, They are such a blessing and a wonder.

Michelle said...

Lauren is sooo cute! She's a little talker isn't she. I love how she was going a thousand miles a minute. Evan is a cute little guy too. I hope you are all feeling better!

The Gurrrrr's said...

Cute, cute clips of your adorable kids. Sorry you're still sick! It's been goin' around. We're all trying to get rid of it, too. Hope we'll see ya next week! :)