Friday, January 30, 2009

Help

I came across this story and it made me just cry buckets of tears. I could hear Lauren in the other room laughing as she was playing with the dog at the same time that I was reading about a little two year old girl who has cancer. My heart goes out to her mother. I can not imagine any pain worse then having to take you little angel home from the hospital only to have to emotionally suport her as she crosses from this life into the next. I am so lucky to have a strong willed healthy baby girl. I have been so blessed. I need to remember all that my Heavenly Father has given me and cherish every moment I have with them. I am always thinking that they grow so fast and I only have so much time with them while they are so young. But the truth is, I have all the time in the world. They can grow older. Some mom's don't get that blessing. Anyway, go to this blog (http://theextraordinaryordinary.blogspot.com/2009/01/we-get-by-with-little-help-from-our.html) and leave a comment. This family whose blog it is will match a dollar for every comment left and donate it to the little girls Just make sure you have a tissue ready before you go there. Then give your little ones a hug and remember that you get to do that. You are so lucky!

4 comments:

Heather of the EO said...

Thank you so much for doing this post and for stopping by and leaving a comment for Tuesday! Thank you...

Peace to you and yours,
Heather

Michelle said...

How sad :( that makes me want to cry. I feel so blessed to have such a healthy beautiful little boy. I need to cherish every minute I get with him!

Anonymous said...

My heart goes to this family specially the Mother,thanks for sharing Melissa, it truly makes you apreciate life and children even more. God bless all women who bare children even if is just for a short time.

Our Story said...

This must be my day to learn to apprciate the wonderful life I have. Thanks so much for sharing this with us. It just goes to show that we need to charish what we have at this moment.