Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Cullen's are here

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a book reader. I think the reason that Chad and I met when we did is because in high school he was the kid in the parking lot with long black hair and a Misfits t-shirt smoking a cigerette while Iwas the quite girl with her nose stuck in a book. We wouldn't have liked each other then. (that and when Chad graduated high school, I was just entering into middle school. ) But the years have not changed me, at least. You can still catch me with my nose in a book. I am a conasour of all good literature. Be it classical or new. I rode a fatefull train with Tolstoy, stalked Mr.Radley with Harper Lee, solved crimes with Sir Doyle, and hunted a big fish with with good ol' Heman Melville. But I also rode a broom with Harry Potter, and courted a king in the Other Boleyn Girl. And last but not least, I fell in love with a vampire right along with Bella Swan. So you can imagine my excitment when I found out that they were going to make a movie out of the vampire love saga series.They just cast the movie, and here is the Cullen family in all their unearthly bueaty. I have enjoyed the books over and over again and I am looking forward to Breaking Dawn, which is the last book in the series coming out in Augest. And yes I am one of the nerds that has pre-ordered it. I am just hoping that the movie does the book justice.

2 comments:

Collings Family said...

YES! I am soooo excited! My friend calls those books "crack for chicks".

Unknown said...

You are the second person I know who has posted a blog about this. I'll have to check it out.