Friday, February 15, 2008

Dear Mr. Frost...

Dr. Mr.Frost,
May I call you Jack? I am writing on behalf of myself as well as my family. We would first and formost like to thank you for all the snow. We love our winters being white and we love having enough water in the summer time to keep our grass green. But I am afraid that you have overstayed your welcome. A guest that stays to long just starts to become a pest. I understand that the other side of the world will be starting there winter season soon, you might be a welcome sight there. I suggest you pop in and see if you can stay with them for a while. I hear from Mr.Gore that Antartica is warming up. Perhaps it is time for you to go see some long lost friends there.


Now don't get me wronge. We have loved having you and we will be delighted to see you again next year. You were very ambitious this year and we apperciate your dedication. What good is a snowman in the summertime? And how are we suppose to sled down a hill that is covered in a green blanket of grass? We did have a good time didn't we Jack? So Please understand that I will be looking forward to seeing you again. Give my regards to Spring on your way out. Untill next year,

Melissa (for all the family out in California. I better not be hearing how 60 degrees is way to cold :)

4 comments:

Collings Family said...

Would you sign my name to that letter as well?

Rachael said...

That is really cute! I have never seen this much snow ever. There's no where to put it anymore!

Rachael said...

Oh and it's poptarts4me2@msn.com

Unknown said...

It's 70 degrees today, and beautiful. Just got back from the park. But if it makes you feel better, it's supposed to drizzle a little bit tomorrow morning.=)