Sunday, February 10, 2008

She has style and Grace!!

No you are not looking at a young Angalina Jolie and we did not let Lauren get coligen injections. Her cute little trout pout is courtesy of her amazing balacing skills that she inherited from me. (sorry kid). She bumped into the stair railings. Her already full lips doubled in size right before our eyes. So like the good mother that I am, I imediatlly grabed my camera. But she wasn't done.....
About a week after the trout pout incident, she was in the bath tub and decided that her legs are just to harry for her liking. She had seen mommy shave her legs before and thought that she would give it a go. I am just so glade that she has never seen Chad shave his face before. She did mention that she liked the pink water and was wondering if she could take an other pink bath.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Isn't it funny how much they watch and learn at this age and the things we least expect them to remember?! I hope she is okay!

Collings Family said...

I can't believe that! You've got another Clara...we should form a support group.

Unknown said...

AHHHH!!! I guess you get used to these little accidents the more you parent, right? I think I'd have a heart attack. We've only had one ER visit so far (thanks to Wes, who felt so bad.) Kids are so funny.