Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wow, what a week!!

Ok. so it has been about, what, ten years..?..since my last post. So I guess now would be a good time to update ya'll. I do have a good excuss. Chad is the legendary computer whore of the Triplett Family. Apperently he has to "study", but whatever. Last week, Chad and I flew out to California. But before all of you guys get to jelous of the two of us having fun in the sun, we had to work. So we didn't see much sun. I love going to conventions though. I love seeing Chad's dad and Mom#2 (who own the bisness). And I love seeing my convention family. Most of them I only get to see once a year. Like the Brainiac Brian who is way smart and way sweet and just the kind of person I would love my boys to grow up to be like. Even when he is out "getting into trouble" its like the kind of troube that you want your kids messed up in. And his parents, oh I love his parent. Geo and Maureen. You won't find two more genuine people out there. Then there is cute little teny tiny Lourdes with the great big heart. Of course there is also my sister in laws, Kari and Shari with Shari's husband John. Who by the way mean more to me then they will know. Pat the out of work actor and Bill, Terry and there daughter Renee. And how can I forget Danny. You can't write a charactor in a book like him, and if you did no one would believe you. And I truely love Scotty, and other brainiac who can do anything. And sweet Dawn, who always remembers my kids and makes me feel like a member of her family. I mention all of these people becasue I do have to find family in odd places because the tradional places come up empty. I love my conventin family. Then when we got home from our convention, we all got sick. The family that pucks together stays together, right? All of us except of course, chad. He never gets sick!! oh sure, he may spend more time in the hopsital for things like bleeding ulcers and heart opperations, but he can not catch a cold. He did take good care of us and I love him so much. He is my everything, as corny as that sounds, there is no other way to sound when I am talking about my Chad. Well that is our week in a nut shell.

(this is a picture of the whole gang. everyone except chad, 'cause he is the photographer. The picture at the top is me putting CD's into there sleves in front of the machines that are duplicating other CDs to be put into there sleves-don't I look professional)

No comments: