Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Disney's Princess on Ice

Lauren was so cute through the whole show. She had this look of awe from the begining to the end. I don't think she even blinked! It was so much fun to watch the amazement she felt make her eyes dance. The look, the smiles, her happiness through out the whole show was worth every penny and a thousand times more. At one point, she turned to me and said "Mommy, I am amazed. This is spectacular" (thank you Fancy Nancy).It made me want to cry to see how much she delighted in it. It was definitely a night for the history books in our family!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day .Your daughter is to cute with the whole disney thing .I love the look of delight on her face in the movie!!!

Kelly said...

Isn't being a mom so wonderful! I loved to see Riley at the show also!

Missy said...

What a princess. She is so cute. Crazy story about the neighbors. Maybe you should start taping them.

Rachael said...

Yes that is a Glow worm! I had one when I was little and loved it. I looked every where for one. They sale them at target. Hayden has two.