Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I love spring!!

I love so many things about spring. I love to open up all my windows and let fresh air run through my house. I love listening to my kids laughter as then play outside. I love trips to the park and zoo. I love how everything feels new again, a fresh start. Like all the mistakes of last year are done, learned from and now in the past. I really never feel like we are into a new year untill I see the first signs of spring. We have been making the most of the nice weather. On monday, I met up with my friends Calena and Keri and there cute kids at Buess Pond. It was really cute to see the kids playing.

I didn't get a picture of Keri with her kids. I wish I did. Oh well, next time. When I told Lauren that she was going to play with Aiden that day, she said "I went on a date with him!!" It was funny. I think she was thinking of the GNOs where she and Aiden eat together.

An other thing I love about spring is the spring showers. I love rain. I love how it smells and feels. Lauren and Evan love it too. They get so excited when it rains. We always put a blanket on the patio outside and watch the rain and lightning. I love Chad and I can share our love of storms with Lauren and Evan.


Chad is such a good dad. Lauren and Evan love him so much.

Yesterday when Chad got home from work-we all went outside and played. Last year Lauen had told Chad that she wanted a pink trampoline. So, Chad being the softy that he is, spray painted our tramp pink. I love it. I love it because Lauren loves it so much.

Evan is signing "bird". I thought it was cute :)


Who knew Lauren could climb a tree? It is a small tree, but still, who knew?



This look on Evan's face makes me laugh. What a funny boy.

Yes, we love spring. I get so excited thinking of everything we can do this summer. I can't wait to go swimming, and to the zoo. All the parks we can go to...Yes, I am excited for spring.

3 comments:

Dennis and Calena said...

Those are some cute pictures you got of the kids at the park Monday! That was a ton of fun, sorry we had to leave early!

Michelle said...

I love spring too! We went to the park today and yesterday and the weather was just perfect! What cute pictures! That's fun that you guys have a tramp and that's awesome that Chad painted it pink for Lauren. He really does love that little girl doesn't he. Sounds like she has him wrapped around her finger. She is pretty dang cute!

John and Sherri said...

AMEN!!! We love spring too- cute pics.