Monday, November 16, 2009

Lauren says...

Those of you who have ever had to sleep in the same room as Chad for whatever reason will know that he snores-and loud! It doesn't normally bother me. I guess I have gotten use to it. In fact, when he isn't sleeping close to me, it is to quite for me to sleep. Every now and then, his snoring is to loud. Usually when he is sick. The other night, it was to loud for me, so I crawled into Lauren's bed and slept with her. In the morning, Lauren asked me why I was sleeping in her bed with her and I told her it is because daddy was snoring to loudly. To which she responded, "Daddy was snoring as loud as a volcano?"


Lauren wanted to know what shape gravity was. I love the way her mind works.


Lauren told me that she wanted to be a mommy when she grows up, and she wants lots of kids. I told her that someday, we were going to have more kids in our house. She surprised me by saying "No! I don't want more kids!"
"Why?"
"Because they will hit me and Evan."
Then it got quite, she didn't really say much more. About 5 minutes passed and she came up to me and said-rather forcefully I might add, "Fine Mommy. You can have more kids. I don't care. I will just stay in my room!"


Lauren loves to say prayers. She wants to say them all the time. When she does pray, she ends up saying the funniest things. Not only has she prayed that "mommy would fit into her prom dress again someday" she has also asked that "mommy will have bright white shinny teeth." I am not sure where she got that from. But I think the funnest thing she has said lately has to do with our cute little puggle Radly. We always say that she is a sweet dog and we love her, but she has such a small brain. So, the other night, Lauren-very seriously-asked that "Radley will get a bigger brain." And speaking of Radleys small brain, according to Lauren, all Radley thinks about is bones!

She is a funny girl and I love her! She has such a unique way of looking at the world. Her observations on life makes me look at things in a different way. What a great little girl she is.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Lauren seriously says the cutest, funniest things ever! What a cute little girl!

Collings Family said...

Chloe is afraid of more kids for the same reason. She must've gotten her share of whacks being the middle kid.