Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy birthday Dallin!

Happy Birthday Dallin! We love you so much. Our little Dallin is now 8 years old. I really can't believe it. He is such a sweet little boy. Lauren adores him. Anytime we go over to Auntie Shari's house, she is always asking wether or not Dallin will be there and wonders if Dallin will play with her. And he always does. When I first met Dallin, it was at his 2nd birthday party, so it blows my mind that he is already 8. I really don't know where the time goes!

This is Dallin at 2 years old. Still in a diper! Isn't he so cute. Look at his very blonde hair!


Here is Dallin at 8. Still a cute boy, just a little older and wiser now.


A little side note-the shirt in the pictures that Evan is wearing use to be Chad's when he was a baby. I love that we still have it. I hope to be able to keep it for Evan's little ones too. Anyway Happy Birthday Dallin! I love my family so much!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I think it is awesome that you have clothes from when you guys were little that your kids can wear. so sweet!

Alan and Brandi Cotton said...

Melissa! How did you ever find me? I couldn't believe it! I've often wondered about you and whatever came about with you and Chad. You guys look great! Your family is beautiful and you look amazing!! I'll definitely be back to check up on your happenings!