Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Card pictures 2010

It has taken some time for us to finally get our pictures for the christmas cards (cards soon to follow..) We took our awesome camera and headed down to Union Station on 25th street and started snapping away. We got some cute ones, we even got Radley in a couple of them. Here are just a few of my favorites.

This one is Chad's favorite. I like it too. Cute kids!!


This one is my favorite. I just like how Lauren and Evan have there arms around each other, and I love the colors, and yes, I love how I look in it. I am such a girl, what can I say. I always look to see how I look in a picture before I ok it to go on a Christmas card. Everyone else could have bad hair days and angles as long as I look presentable. (oh, you know you do it too)

It is so much fun for me to see the difference from last year.

This one was our card last year. We have had a great year. I love to see how much the kids have grown. I love my little family, and I am so excited that next year we will have a little 8 month old in our Christmas card pictures for 2011. When I look at my family, I can't think of a better Christmas present then to have them all happy and healthy.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Darling pictures :)!!!