Saturday, May 31, 2008

Funny Lauren!!

Every day, Lauren opens her mouth and says something that is so funny. I wrote down just a couple of her highlights and thought that I would share them.

Lauren and I were playing. I would say I am happy, and smile real big. She would do the same. We went through most of the emotions, sad, happy, laughing, scared....when I got to sad.
Me:Lauren, I am so sad. (I am exagerating a frown).
Lauren: (cupping my face into her tiny little hands) No mommy, daddy is not mad at you.

Lauren and Chad were playing on our bed one morning. Chad will pop the kids toes every now and then when he is playing around. Chad:I am going to pop your toes Lauren

Lauren: NOO DADDY!! My toes are not bubbles!!

Ok so, I know that have more funny things that she has said, but I just can't think of them right now. I had about five things. But, of course, since I am trying to write them down, my mind is blank. But you get the idea, Lauren says funny things. I love her and her tiny voice and her funny logic. I love my baby girl.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

What a cutie, she sounds like a blast!

Michelle said...

How cute! Lauren is a doll! I've always thought she was such a cute little girl! You have such a cute little family! I can't wait till Colby starts talking!

Unknown said...

I love those moments. It makes you sigh and smile, and forget everything else. She's a doll.