Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tagged

I have gotten a couple of tags, so here I go. I'll do Molly's first.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was in Russia with the ILP program. In April is when the UN bombed Kosavo wich is a slavic nation. Russia is like kosovo's big brother. So tentions were high at the time. Russia was talking about retaliation and there was a possiblity that they would close the borders. So it was pritty tense there. But I still loved it. The members of the church were so sweet and there testimonies were very simple and pure. My friends there rallied around us and tryed to let us know that they loved all of us. It was a hard time, but such a wonderful time at the same time.
2.Five things on your to do list today-Laundry, clean house, get a new stove (yeah for me!!!), make Evan's baby food, and try and get through at least one chapter of my book. Wish me luck on that last one.
3.Snacks I enjoy-I really don't snack much. I love dried apricots and dried bananas though.
4.What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? We would divy up the money between us and all of our family. It is no use being rich if all of your family is struggling for some money. Then I would buy a house in the Pacific Palacaids (gotta love Malibu). I would also start a foundation to help little kids in russia. Because of Charanoble, kids are being born with holes in there hearts and the familys don't have the money to pay for them. I would set up a foundation were I would try and help as many kids as I can get a patch for the holes in there hearts. Can you tell that I have thought of this before?
5. 3 bad habbits-I crack my knuckles, bite my toothbrush, and I talk to much when I take excedrine.
6. 5 places that I have lived: Morgan, Utah; Perm, Russia; St.George, Utah; Calabasas, Ca; and So. Ogden, Utah.
7.5 jobs I have had: I have been a waitress at Taggets through high school, a baker (that sucked), a nanny in Malibu, and then a mom. I havn't had 5 jobs. But if you count all I have to do as a mom, then I have like a million and one jobs.
8.5 things people don't know about me. I hate Malts, but I love Malt Balls. My mind automatically associates everything with something ealse. I can't help it, I just do it. Consequently I say alot of random things that makes sence to me but come out of nowhere for everyone ealse. I use to be in love with Jordan Knight form New Kids on the Block when I was eight years old. I even had the Jordan Knight Barbie doll. When we go out to eat, I always end up wanting what Chad ordered. (He always trades me meals, what a good guy, eh?) And, in public I am way shy and Chad does most of the talking, but at home I can't shut up and all Chad says is , "um hum", and the occationsal "oh nice."
Now I tag, Nikki, Kelly, Tiffany, and Rachel. Have at it girls!!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Your cute! JANUARY 21st if you want to look at it.

Unknown said...

AHEM. You forgot your favorite job -- a Charlie's shake-maker. Tsk, tsk...

Collings Family said...

I laughed at so many of those things. You weirdo!

Melissa said...

How could I possibly forget Charlies!! And sneaking the Chocolate chip Cookie Dough in the freezer inbetween making shakes with Jenn. good times, good times.