Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A very Princess Christmas




Every year for Christmas, we spend it with Chad's Dad and Mom #2 in California. This year was no exception. Nothing, not even a hospital stay, was going to keep us away from the orange blossomed sent of Semi Vally. Everytime we visit, we get filled with a sence of nostalga, since it was there that we met,dated, and fell in love. Everywhere we go, we feel at home and get reminded of memories to sweet to forget. I love that every year we get to share that part of our lives with Lauren and Evan. I am sure that Lauren gets tired of hearing "This is where Mommy and Daddy......" However, both Chad and I never tire of telling her our stories. For Christmas this year, all Lauren wanted was everything princess. And boy, did she get it. I love being able to see the magic of christmas play out on the innocess and joy of her face. It makes Christmas even better then when I was her age waiting in anticipation for Santa to come. And I love that we get to share those moments with Mimi and Pop Pop. It wouldn't be christmas without them.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

you are such an amazing writer! I love to read your updates, it sounds like the Triplett family is a beautiful song!